Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ramiele Malubay - American Idol Contestant from Philippines

Introducing our guest star Ramiele Malubay:

Ramiele Malubay is 20 years old Filipino who made to the Top 24 of American Idol and she was so surprised she got through!

Q & A

  • What is your most embarassing moment?
    My most embarrassing moment has to be when I was singing for an event and right at the beginning of the song I slipped because of my heels.
  • Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
    I pray & hold onto the guardian angel coin with my birthstone on it that my mom gave me.
  • What album would your friends be surprised you
    own?

    Spice Girls!
  • What are your personal goals in life?
    My personal goals in life are to become a better daughter/sister, finish school, have a better relationship in the love department...just continue to be happy.
  • If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you
    do?

    If I don't make it on American Idol, I'm still going to continue to sing and go to school for nursing.

Win it Ramiele! We are from Indonesia behind you! (unfortunately we can’t vote for you…)

Source: www.americanidol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment