Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sexy Legs - Aura Kasih

Sexy Legs - Aura Kasih
Q: So tell me Aura, what is the best part of your body that makes you sexy???

A: I don't think I'm sexy. But thanks if you think I'm sexy. Most people say I have super cute legs. Then I agree that I have two legs that are long, strong and slim and that this makes me sexy, maybe...

Q: How to make sexy legs, Aura?

A: What makes you (and your legs) sexy is not how much skin you show, but rather how much confidence and poise you exude. If you walk like you know where you're going and what you're doing then people will believe you and notice your sexy legs. Confidence is sexy and women who walk with good posture, their heads up, and their eyes straight ahead will attract more gazes than those who don't.

Sexy is all about attitude. Looks obviously still play a vital role, but if you can dress for your body and be okay with that, strutting around with poise and self assurance, then you'll be definitely more sexy than those women who may be beautiful but are lacking in composure. Sexy is attainable for any woman; you just have to be okay with yourself and show it with pride!


Q: Thanks Aura, can I touch your legs for for a moment, please...!

A: Over my dead body!!!

Sexy Legs - Aura Kasih
Aura Kasih
Aura Kasih
Aura Kasih
Aura Kasih

Photos courtesy of Aura Kasih Official Blog, Text from this [source] and my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment