Sunday, April 20, 2008

Video Musik Indonesia: Terima Kasih Cinta (Thank Love) by Afgan



Enjoy Afgan’s music video “Terima Kasih Cinta (Thank Love)". Thalita Latief is a beautiful model who starring the video clip.

This video was produced by Jose Purnomo for Wanna-B Music Production. "Terima Kasih Cinta (Thank Love)" is a really romantic song performed by Afgan. Taken from Afgan's debut album: "Confession No. 1" (Jan, 2008).

Personal Data

Name : Afgan Syah Reza
Age : 18
Date of birth : May 27th 1989
Interest : Music, Movies, Piano
Sport: Swimming, Fitness
Fav Food : Instant noodle, Italian food
Fav. Wardrob: Jeans, vintage T-shirt
Role mode : My mom
Siblings : 3 from 4
Education : High school graduates SMA 34, University of Indonesia - International
Shio : Snake
Blood group : A
Skill of language :English – fluent, French

Afgan's Messages

It’s not only who you are that really matters, it’s about how you share what you most gifted to all the people for happines

My goal is
to make a difference and to be acknowledged in the music industry as genuine as possible –to who really am

My passion for singin comes from all the people who have the heart for music and wish they can have the same excitement and dedication as I do and willing to share it with me

I still have work on my performance skills. I’m into that process. When I come out to perform I want to give all the people a great music vibe and always wish to give all the best performance I could

I’m so excited to be having this opportunity skills wish for people to anticipate on my songs and singing

I’m still in my early stage of trying to make my own music and I’m pretty convinced that I hava the capacity for that

Visit afgan-wannab.com to view Afgan's complete profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment