Tuesday, August 14, 2007

About Me

Photo si oom dan cem-cemannya
Hi! My name is Earl, I’m not a full time blogger, recently work for one of huge companies to earn my living. Why I blog? I blog for fun, leisure and a bit of money that I get from ads. I have several blogs and this blog is one of it. If you want, you can also have your own blogs, it’s free. And monetize your blog, get your own dollars.

Blogartis.blogspot.com “The Unofficial Artis Indonesia Blog” is about Indonesia’s celebrities, women, models, babes, ceweks and girls. I takes photos from several sources, most of them from internet. FHM magazine, Popular, Playboy Indonesia, Maxim, Seleb.TV, DetikHot, Kapanlagi.com and Wikipedia are my favorite sources. Sometime I get the ideas when came across to blogosphere. Google is my favorite search engine to find my substances. If you have any objection about my blog material, such as images, text, brand name and anything related to copyright, feel free to contact me and I consider to drop it from blog posting. Conversely, if you have some images, text or other material want to be published in this blog, please contact me. I will give you credit such as link to your material.

Note: If you found a copy of my blog article on another site or blog, I want you to know that we have no relationship with them, they just plagiarist.

I blog in English for some consideration: improve my English skill and promote Indonesia to the world. So, please do not mock my grammar!

Want to know more about me? Or if you want to advertise with us, feel free to contact me via our contact form or directly to earl dot blogartis at gmail dot com.

You might be also interested in reading our Policy Disclosure or our Commenting Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment